About Me

My photo
Too Vague to start somewhere and too much to end somewhere!!There are people who feel and say am tender and sensitive and there are people who say I’ve attitude. But I say am just a girl next door.. No more and no less! Someone who has mixed emotions.. I can be way too generous and at the same time throw loads of attitude around for you to handle! Lol.. This isn’t a warning or disclaimer for my readers, but this is just me!! You take back what you give to me!! I love teddy bears, chocolates, flowers and music.. My room’s pink!!You might have known by now that am a typical girl who’s still stuck somewhere in the era where I dream of my prince charming coming for me on a white horse!! Yes, he would! Wishes, hopes, expectations and dreams are few things that give us a reason to move on; Don’t they?!? Not a happy go lucky girl who haven’t yet faced cruelty of life.. I have been through thick and thin and I know what life is! Thank you people for spending two minutes of your precious life to know about me!! By the way, that would take just 2 more minutes to roam around my blog and go through my posts!! :)
Number Of Unique IP Visits: 73229
Followers/Fans: 65

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yet Another Day In My Life...

Time is passing by so soon and in just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday! Oh Yes, when I say “yesterday”; I should mention something here! One of my distant aunts called me up, to ask me to do something scary! :-ss her mom, an old woman who stays all alone in Hyderabad, the city I live in; is feeling all alone now a days. My aunt wanted me to visit her once and have a cup of coffee with her. I was like /omg inside and “:)” outside!! I agreed! I wasn’t willing to go anyways. But then, I thought, if only my few hours could make an old woman happy, am not THAT busy in life nor am I gonna do anything worthwhile enough to invent any damn thing in few hours!
Am smart/blush, I know how old women are… The moment she sees me; I’d have to face two thousand and odd questions like “Why is your hair left loose? And why isn’t it oiled”; “Why are you in guy’s dress?”; “Whatever happened to the natural lip color”…. Blah blah blah…  For them everything that a young girl does is wrong! 8-| Though, one good thing about being wrong is the joy it brings to the others. Am trying my best to avoid the questions, look and feel good to the old woman! 
Now, am all dressed up as if am still in 1940s, to my horror even my mirror is showing me in black and white!!??!!http://www.smileycodes.info
Little nervous, don’t know wether the old woman would feel good with me :-s Gonna visit her now and would update tomorrow on how was my day with this old woman..! I hope she wont http://www.smileycodes.info
Sayonara!/bye

11 comments:

mr.bean said...

donno about all that dressing....but visiting is a nice decision...:):)...appreciate it...

Anvitha said...

Thnks Mr Bean!

sameer said...

telugu jaati manadi,ninduga velugu jaati manadi ;)) ante vachu ;)) lol... good post but i dint like only one thing in ur post ,every thing a young girl does is wrong to them:( its not like that dear ,they say for our goodness. Hmm everyone has his/her own feelings. i dont want to argue. any ways u did good to visit her ;))

Anonymous said...

You shouldn't change for the old woman =). If she does ask questions, answer smart or ignore it.
~Bella~

Anvitha said...

Bella, if only you know about her, you wouldn't even agree to meet her :P

Anonymous said...

Anvitha, She must be not a good person.
But dont let her get to you when you meet her, think happy thoughts even if it is hard.
Best Of luck babe.
~Bella~

Anvitha said...

Thnks Bella :)

Anonymous said...

Lol. The old woman seems 2 b lyk my grandma. Even she expects me to be very typical. They say and do for our gud, but sometimes they become such a pain in ass.
Shreeja

Anonymous said...

Good decision Anvithaa. So, you stay at Hyderabad? Am from Hyd too. I have sent a mail to your mail id. previously I have sent many mails. Will you reply me Anvithaa? you will be getting mails from id raj.gudfrnd4u@gmail.com pleas reply. From Raj

Anvitha said...

Hey Raj, am sorry, I get many mails to this mail id. So many that I just stopped checking mails. I wont be replying you. Thnks and sorry!

mr.bean said...

After serious(:P) thinking decided to write this.....I think most of d people hav their own decisions,feelings blah blah....so in the same way the old woman(ammamma) has her own feelings about u....but we r independent ourselves..don't follow them =)) =))

Post a Comment