About Me

My photo
Too Vague to start somewhere and too much to end somewhere!!There are people who feel and say am tender and sensitive and there are people who say I’ve attitude. But I say am just a girl next door.. No more and no less! Someone who has mixed emotions.. I can be way too generous and at the same time throw loads of attitude around for you to handle! Lol.. This isn’t a warning or disclaimer for my readers, but this is just me!! You take back what you give to me!! I love teddy bears, chocolates, flowers and music.. My room’s pink!!You might have known by now that am a typical girl who’s still stuck somewhere in the era where I dream of my prince charming coming for me on a white horse!! Yes, he would! Wishes, hopes, expectations and dreams are few things that give us a reason to move on; Don’t they?!? Not a happy go lucky girl who haven’t yet faced cruelty of life.. I have been through thick and thin and I know what life is! Thank you people for spending two minutes of your precious life to know about me!! By the way, that would take just 2 more minutes to roam around my blog and go through my posts!! :)
Number Of Unique IP Visits: 73229
Followers/Fans: 65

Monday, August 9, 2010

Am I Acting Alien

Oooppsss... Sorry Friends, I’ve not been updating you people since two days. :( And a hundred thanks to all my friends who called up just to ask me to keep posting and also to those friends who were worried wether am okeh just becoz I wasn’t blogging :D. There are reasons why I wasn’t posting. Becoz I wanted to check how long I can keep myself away from this stupid machine… OMG, Am soo used to this machine that the other day, when I got a call from my ISP that I won’t have internet for an hour due to maintenance work going on at their end, I felt lifeless./omg Restless enough to start thinking WTF should I be doing in that hour… Then I realized that am acting weird and that there is a world out of this machine! Went out shopping, bought groceries and Lol, this is the first time that dog’s food took place in my provisions list. Called up near and dear, made them realize am still alive and finally I realized, 1 hour of internet disconnectivity made me finish off my week’s tasks./wahaha
The moment I realized this, I paused and pondered to look at my laptop like this—
Sometimes, we make ourselves addicted to things just becoz we are afraid! Afraid of reality! Getting lost in machines, wandering in an illusive world and a dreamland, takes you far away from reality. Far enough not to sense that you have 6 senses… and am no different, when truth is bitter I try not facing it.
I know am sounding a philosophist now, But that’s what life is! And if you still feel so, scroll back, they were just 3 lines, even I checked back to see if am overloading you people :P:P. Finally, though not 2 full days, I was almost away from this machine for 2 days. Yippee!!! Life’s so colorful… I never knew that life outside machine can be good too! But yeah, after 2 days, when time came again to face reality or to judge where am standing and going towards… I got back to machine…
Friends, are you all like this?? Or am I acting alien?? Comment and let me know :|
/bye

4 comments:

°·.¸.·°¯°sameer-.¸.·°¯° said...

Ya as u said only ur machine (computer) is not the only thing which makes your day. Its ok to be addicted to few thingS but it should be just a part of our life.We have many more things to do.See u said that u finished ur one week work if u were not on ur machine for 2 days.This shows it and hope u can understand slowly about life and reality in future.There is more beautiful world outside.Just explore it.

Anvitha said...

Thanks Sammy :)

mr.bean said...

First of all i was not that much into blogs :D...so i m sorry if something is wrong.

Was in a dilemma on to comment on which post @-)...Finally understood that the other posts(LOVE) doesn't suit me..lol..so decided to comment on this one which suits me :D...Not only u everyone here is addicted to machines.My opinion is not to get onto internet for much time which i m doing right now :D.Enjoy the outside world with friends.That's all as i can say...

LET LIVE LONG LIFE...

Anvitha said...

Thnks Mr Bean! Would note ur opinion :)

Post a Comment