About Me

My photo
Too Vague to start somewhere and too much to end somewhere!!There are people who feel and say am tender and sensitive and there are people who say I’ve attitude. But I say am just a girl next door.. No more and no less! Someone who has mixed emotions.. I can be way too generous and at the same time throw loads of attitude around for you to handle! Lol.. This isn’t a warning or disclaimer for my readers, but this is just me!! You take back what you give to me!! I love teddy bears, chocolates, flowers and music.. My room’s pink!!You might have known by now that am a typical girl who’s still stuck somewhere in the era where I dream of my prince charming coming for me on a white horse!! Yes, he would! Wishes, hopes, expectations and dreams are few things that give us a reason to move on; Don’t they?!? Not a happy go lucky girl who haven’t yet faced cruelty of life.. I have been through thick and thin and I know what life is! Thank you people for spending two minutes of your precious life to know about me!! By the way, that would take just 2 more minutes to roam around my blog and go through my posts!! :)
Number Of Unique IP Visits: 73229
Followers/Fans: 65

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Private Post

Hello Frnz. My life is an open book! But Few pages are torn apart and kept aside especially for my Frnz! Becuz part of me is just not available to whole world and strangers! Unknown readers may avoid this post, but my Frnz can have access to my personal posts! To read my personal posts, you have to add me as a friend. Many people mail me asking how to do so. The following instructions are for those who don’t know how to:
1) Click on the “Follow” button at the left of this post.
2) You need give your Google OR yahoo OR twitter account to follow.  Click on the account with which you wanna follow.
3) Login into your account with your username and password.
4) Give your name... And Plz upload some damn photo atleast bcuz I hate naked followers :| (To do so, click on edit picture and upload some pic)
5) Click on “Follow this blog” button.
6) Blog owner (that is me :p) should approve you as friend.
7) And my friends have access to all my posts :d

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I followed you. Why did you decline my follow request?
Hitesh

Anvitha said...

Hello Hitesh, nothing to offend, but my friends have access to my private posts. Which you are not. Sorry to say, but I don't want strangers in my list as there would be no meaning to post personal posts when I accept everyone and anyone as my friend! BTW, who are you?
BYE.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anvitha. I am not your friend though its fun to follow your blog daily. Please do keep updating daily because I look forward to your posts daily. They come as a releif to me. Now i am afraid you are posting all the posts as private ones as I cannot see your new ones. You declined my follow request too :(. Anyways. keep in mind your public followers too.
PRABHU

sridivya said...

Guess i can see ur privaaaatee posts Anivthaa...wat say?

Anvitha said...

Lol... Divs jaan... You know every inch of my life :p! There are no private posts yet. And if they do, you will definitely have access to them :P

తెలుగు పాటలు said...

Hai Anvitha Garu How R U


End Of Solution To Vires Chek This Link http://kingjet.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment