About Me

My photo
Too Vague to start somewhere and too much to end somewhere!!There are people who feel and say am tender and sensitive and there are people who say I’ve attitude. But I say am just a girl next door.. No more and no less! Someone who has mixed emotions.. I can be way too generous and at the same time throw loads of attitude around for you to handle! Lol.. This isn’t a warning or disclaimer for my readers, but this is just me!! You take back what you give to me!! I love teddy bears, chocolates, flowers and music.. My room’s pink!!You might have known by now that am a typical girl who’s still stuck somewhere in the era where I dream of my prince charming coming for me on a white horse!! Yes, he would! Wishes, hopes, expectations and dreams are few things that give us a reason to move on; Don’t they?!? Not a happy go lucky girl who haven’t yet faced cruelty of life.. I have been through thick and thin and I know what life is! Thank you people for spending two minutes of your precious life to know about me!! By the way, that would take just 2 more minutes to roam around my blog and go through my posts!! :)
Number Of Unique IP Visits: 73229
Followers/Fans: 65

Monday, August 2, 2010

My New Roommate!!

Something very interesting and sort of strange happened yesterday… As usual I woke up, said to myself that it’s one more beautiful day in my beautiful life and went out for a walk. The weather was calm, cool and it was drizzling.. How I wish am in love so that I call it a perfect romantic weather. But No :| The weather was quite and cold. No sooner, I heard a weird sound... And I found out that it was small cute puppy (may be days old) crying :( I agree, we in India see too many street dogs crying, and I have seen many too, but this cute one has moved me!! I walked away and looked back at it, then, I went back to it, took in ma hands and walked my home! Lucky dog, it had a warm shower and I had to clean my washroom for hours later. She was hungry and I had no idea what a dog would eat Lol... But I was pretty sure dogs do drink milk. I quickly boiled milk just to realize later that she drank away all the milk and I had to skip my coffee. Ufff... Now, I was at wits end. Coffee is something I always start my day with. She was looking loads better after having a warm shower and finishing off a day’s milk. And then I have set it free, took her to the place where I got it from and came back. Bad dog I must say. Didn’t even care to look back at me when I was leaving. I came home and fell busy with my chores until the same sound caught my attention again. I looked out of my window and it was she again!!  I opened my door, smiled at her and at once imagined how awful it would look once grown up. Instantly, as a reflex action, I closed my door. Something that would look damn ugly would be the last thing moving in my flat!!
                Hours Passed by and I was busy surfing and blogging. Something struck me and I opened the door and still found her there, crying. Now, shez testing my patience.  Told about this to one of my close yahoo buddies to share a good laugh and he suggested me to take her far away to some place from where she won’t know the way back home! I agreed. Took her to faraway place and she was pestering me enough to follow me back where ever I go and leave her. Vexed up, I tied her at some place faraway and moved back home. But something in me was wanting it back :(:|
               I came home and went back again to her, don’t ask me why. And alas! I have a new roommate. I named her….. Grrrrr  Don’t ask me, coz I named her after the nick of the online guy who asked me to leave her.. coz I love his nick as much as I do mine lol..  I know,  she might not be one of those beautiful things around when she grows up, but yes, am already in love with it to find her beautiful enough no matter how old she is!! Its been more than 24 hours I found her and we already are enjoying each other’s company!!  This is her first ever pic!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a good human being; trust me, you have a good heart. And whats with I wish am in love? Are you single and available?

Anonymous said...

hey anvitha bagana be gopalu kottukunavu nice blog simple short intro of urs.
i am a very bad writer,i would have never written on any blog but since u said u wana check who cares u how much i am commenting.to show u how much i care for u.
OK u told me where u live and what u waiting for,so from tom i am going to come on a white horse and roam around ur house,please find me quick i cant do it for a long time.
yours emi

»––––•(-•(¯`·.__SAMEER__.·´¯)•-)•–––-« said...

hmmmmm .intresting....

Anonymous said...

Good One. How is your roommate? lol Keep writing girl..

Anonymous said...

Ummm....I aint a great writer...
But yes...to start off....ya got a great taste of color and music. Amazing and pleasing background color and the light touch of music caught my attention.....and here you go...
I rate it THE BEST.

I was immensenly touched by your approach of bringing the cute deserted pet your home. At first thought, I thought this gal is cranky...raising a zoo at home....but then again...she has a tender heart which I couldnt see through....changed my approach. I now wish I was a DOG.

Great going. Let me know if u need some funds to the "Save the DOGS" campaign, shall help you in raising them :P

Enjoy....More later.

Anvitha said...

Lol Mr Anonymos.. who ever you are, I dont need any funds.. Thnx for your comment though ;))

Anonymous said...

Lol.. am more curios to know the dogs name..lol.. Can you atleast message me in private whats the name of your roommate?

r0cky said...

lol..... post is very good.. n comments r really very good =))
great going..
all d very best....

Post a Comment