About Me

My photo
Too Vague to start somewhere and too much to end somewhere!!There are people who feel and say am tender and sensitive and there are people who say I’ve attitude. But I say am just a girl next door.. No more and no less! Someone who has mixed emotions.. I can be way too generous and at the same time throw loads of attitude around for you to handle! Lol.. This isn’t a warning or disclaimer for my readers, but this is just me!! You take back what you give to me!! I love teddy bears, chocolates, flowers and music.. My room’s pink!!You might have known by now that am a typical girl who’s still stuck somewhere in the era where I dream of my prince charming coming for me on a white horse!! Yes, he would! Wishes, hopes, expectations and dreams are few things that give us a reason to move on; Don’t they?!? Not a happy go lucky girl who haven’t yet faced cruelty of life.. I have been through thick and thin and I know what life is! Thank you people for spending two minutes of your precious life to know about me!! By the way, that would take just 2 more minutes to roam around my blog and go through my posts!! :)
Number Of Unique IP Visits: 73229
Followers/Fans: 65

Friday, October 22, 2010

A Spotless Mind With A Beautiful Heart...

An Evening Coffee With Anvitha...: A Spotless Mind With A Beautiful Heart...: "Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows. They say as time passes, people grow older, smarter and wiser. True..."

9 comments:

Chandar said...

Simply awesome

Anvitha said...

Thnx Chandar :)

Kaveri said...

Nice...=))

Anvitha said...

Kaveri :-? Thanks for comment, but...grrr.. why are you laughing :-o

xxxxxx said...

I just came across your blog...reason for googling your name would be me liking for your the name you got'Anvitha"..anyhow as I am here just dropping a Hi.
I like Your posts..keep em coming...more in Your own fashion . bye for now
xxxxx

Anvitha said...

Thank You xxxxxx!! And I would have been happier if you had mentioned your name :)

MARS FOR FRIENDS said...

Haiiiiiiiiii Anvitha :) hru

Unknown said...

Hello Anvitha, I hit your page while I was googling for Awitha. I am planning to name my daughter as Anwitha. Interesting blog and will keep looking at this. Good work. Take care.

Anvitha said...

Thnx Srini :) and keep visiting :)

Post a Comment